Company-owned assets, proprietary TMS with an uber-like experience
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking to fill local container drayage positions to transport to and from Port of Miami and Port Everglades.
We are also looking for local pickup and delivery drivers.
Key responsibilities and benefits:
- Commercial drivers liaience (CLD)
- Driver travels within a 50-mile radius returning home every night.
- Performs Company established pre and post-trip safety inspections of assigned vehicle.
- Drive safely adhering to local, state, and federal laws (i.e., DOT, FMCSA, etc.)
- Local drivers to operate multi-axle trucks or combination units up to 80,000lbs (GVW) to designated stops to transport, deliver and/or pick up containers in a rail yard.
- Local drivers to unload and/or pick up orders at designated delivery sites utilizing safe driving practices.
- CDL A Local Driver with a minimum of 2 years verifiable experience.
- TWIC Card Needed
- Port experience preferred
- Must speak Spanish
- Minimum per week Hazmat Endorsed: $700.00 (Weekly) 4 MOVES PER DAY
- OTR (over the road) Outside FL: $0.52 per mile
- $60,634.00 – $74,109.00 per year
- 110 Power Unit
- 350 40 ft. Chassis
- 250 20 ft. Chassis
- 100 ft. Extendable Chassis
- UIIA Approved
- Servicing Port of Miami, Port of Everglades in South Florida
Job Type: Full Time
Port of Miami and Port Everglades Local Container Drayage Job. Local Pickup and Delivery driver responsibilities; Driver travels within a 50-mile radius, goes back home every night.
Performs Company established pre/post-trip safety inspections of assigned vehicle. CDL A Local Driver drives a truck in a safe, efficient, and courteous manner and in adherence to local, state, and federal laws and regulations. (i.e., DOT, FMCSA, etc.)
CDL A Local Driver drives multi-axle truck or combination unit up to 80,000lbs (GVW) to designated stops to transport, deliver and/or pick up containers in a rail yard. CDL A Local Driver unloads and/or picks up orders at designated delivery site utilizing safe driving practices. CDL A Local Driver is a courteous, cooperative, respectful, and professional manner and appearance when interacting with customers.
CDL A Local Driver with minimum of 2 years verifiable experience CDL
TWIC Card Needed
Port experience preferred
Must speak Spanish
Minimum per week Hazmat Endorsed: $700.00 (Weekly) 4 MOVES PER DAY
OTR (over the road) Outside FL: $0.52 per mile
$60,634.00 – $74,109.00 per year
110 Power Unit
350 40 ft. Chassis
250 20 ft. Chassis
100 ft. Extendable Chassis
Servicing Port of Miami, Port of Everglades, South Florida
Dont wait, get in touch with us today!
Please feel free to use the form below to get connected with Gina Vogl and set you on the right path.
Go Drayage is by far the best shipping company I’ve dealt with. Andrea is my point of contact, response time was very quick and she took care of everything. And rates are very good, they can help with all your shipping needs around the US! Will recommend to my friends in my industry. Thank you Andrea appreciate your assistance your the best.
Normally when dealing with logistics companies we would be waiting for hours just to get a representative or further assistance. But with Go Drayage, they kept us informed every step of the way, helped us with any questions or matters we needed to resolve and managed our logistics nationwide without any problems! Would definitely recommend!
Dont waste your time, drive with the Pros,
“Drive with Us”
Nationwide Full Truck Freight
Commercial Delivery B2B
Don’t leave without first downloading our
Guide to Avoid Unnecessary Freight Charges.
Includes 28 Pro-Tips to help you better anticipate, mitigate, manage, and in some cases prevent any unnecessary charges.